Rate Type: YGS-2,
Learning Language: Turkish.
The purpose of the program; anatomy, physiology, nephrology, dialysis, have taken vocational courses such as pathology; qualified, professional, armed with modern knowledge and skills; research and problem-solving skills developed, with cultural heritage and communications, hand-eye coordination improved, teamwork, can use technological tools, the emphasis on human health and ethical values, dialysis technician is to train students to deliver quality services to the community in the health field as professionals.
qualified staff needs a lot of fast-growing healthcare sector in Turkey is increasing at the same rate. Dialysis Technician is one of these areas.
Dialysis treatment is accumulated in the body of harmful substances such as urea and the removal process with an artificial body of excess water through the membrane. This therapy has been used effectively in the treatment of advanced renal failure. Dialysis treatment, arranging a portion of the impaired renal function ensures the continuation of life. Dialysis technicians among health care workers who support this treatment.
• dialysis technician, dialysis under the direction of physicians dealing with patients who need to be connected to the dialysis machine, connect to coordinate the patients' dialysis machine.
• Dialysis technician, before taking dialysis patients, making ready for use dialysis device.
• Dialysis technicians, the binding of the patient and the dialysis machine is used primarily responsible.
• Dialysis technicians, patients in the treatment process, and patients undergoing treatment and is obliged to inform their relatives about the possible complications.
• the treatment of kidney disease is a long process. Dialysis technicians are responsible for this process to improve the patient's quality of life and provide information in accordance with how they should take precautions with possible problems encountered during dialysis treatment.
Dialysis technician profession is no employment problems, especially for specialized institutions in our country.
Jobs alumni with students from the Dialysis Program
Alumni, students can take part in all official and private hospital dialysis unit. The Health Ministry in institutions and organizations, state and social security hospitals, university hospitals, are needed dialysis technicians, as well as private hospitals and clinics outside of public institutions is a serious employment alternatives for this program alumni.
• Graduates are also "Occupation Regulations on Higher and Public Education Degree education to more of Undergraduate Degree" which opened quotas in the areas benefiting from the provisions if the vertical pass exam (DGS) to the degree programs can earn the right to register.